- Common Name: Decumbent juniper
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Evergreen, Mat-forming
- Height & Spread: 50cm × 100cm
This steel-blue, creeping conifer forms a dense carpet and is a fairly fast grower. It responds well to pruning. Water and feed only if planted in a tub. Great for groundcover and edging.