- Common Name: Sawara cypress
- Position: Full sun, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Neutral
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Evergreen, Columnar, Upright
- Height & Spread: 400cm × 300cm
Silver blue dwarf conifer, grows at a moderate rate and can be pruned. It is less susceptible to fungal attack. Useful as a solitary specimen plant, for borders and rockeries, balconies and patios.
Chamaecyparis pisifera 'Baby Blue'