- Common Name: Heather
- Synonyms: Erica x darleyensis KRAMER'S RED
- Position: Full sun, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Neutral
- Flowers: Winter, Spring
- Flower Colour: Purple, Red
- Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters
- Habit: Evergreen, Mat-forming
- Height & Spread: 35cm × 35cm
A great ground cover shrub with needle-like foliage and bearing magenta flowers from midwinter into spring.
Erica x darleyensis 'Kramer's Rote'