- Common Name: Heather
- Synonyms: Erica carnea 'Mary Helen'
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Neutral
- Flowers: Winter, Spring
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters
- Habit: Evergreen, Mat-forming
- Height & Spread: 30cm × 45cm
A low-growing, spreading, evergreen shrub with golden yellow foliage turning bronze in winter and from February to April bearing erect racemes of pink flowers.
Erica x darleyensis f. aureifolia 'Mary Helen'