- Common Name: Chinese dogwood
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Cream, White
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
Cornus kousa is an elegant, large, and widely sought-after deciduous shrub producing masses of creamy bracts opening pure white and aging to pink in June and followed by strawberry-like fruits in late summer.