- Common Name: Columbine, Granny's Bonnet
- Position: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil: Moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: June to August
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: Remove dead flower stems to encourage plants to clump up
- Habit: Bushy herbaceous perennial
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 45cm
Charming and unusual aquilegia with long spurred flowers. This longer lived, slightly later flowering species is a great choice for sunny or partially shaded borders.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: February to June (indoors) / April to June (outdoors)
Remove dead flower stems to encourage plants to clump up