- Common Name: Lady's Mantle
- Synonyms: Alchemilla grandiflora hort.
- Position: Full shade, Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates (< -20)
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 60cm × 75cm
A charming herbaceous perennial with scalloped, velvety leaves and frothy sprays of long lasting flowers. Perfect for border edging or eye-catching ground cover.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: February to April (indoors) / May to June (outdoors)
Self seeds freely, so remove dead heads after flowering