- Common Name: Knotweed
- Synonyms: Persicaria affinis 'Dimity'; Polygonum affine 'Dimity'; Polygonum affine 'Superbum'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Poorly-drained, Clay, Loam, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Pink, Red
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Semi-evergreen, Mat-forming
- Height & Spread: 30cm × 60cm
Soft spires of light pink flowers held on tall stalks above a mass of leaves.
Keep the plant moist after planting and do not allow it to dry out.