- Common Name: Knotweed
- Synonyms: Persicaria affinis 'Dimity'; Persicaria affine 'Dimity'; Polygonum affine 'Superbum'
- Position: Full sun; Partial shade
- Soil: Moist but well-drained; Poorly-drained
- Flowers: June; July; August; September
- Flower Colour: Pink; Red
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Semi-evergreen perennial
- Height & Spread: 30cm × 60cm
Soft spires of light pink flowers held on tall stalks above a mass of leaves.
Keep the plant moist after planting and do not allow it to dry out.