- Common Name: Siberian iris
- Synonyms: Iris sibricia 'Silver Edge'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Blue, Purple, White
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 75cm × 60cm
Dusky mid-blue petals with a silver edge above strap-like foliage from June ot July. Thrives in damp areas where it will achieve its maximum potential.