- Common Name: Milky bellflower
- Synonyms: Campanula persicifolia 'Loddon Anna'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 60cm
Tall branching stems of soft lilac pink, open bell-shaped flowers throughout the summer among toothed, mid-green foliage. A perfect plant for th eback of the border or amongst roses. It self-seeds freely and will maintian its colour best if planted in partial shade.
Campanula lactiflora 'Loddon Anna'