- Common Name: Clustered bellflower
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Purple
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Suckering
- Height & Spread: 75cm × 100cm
Dense heads of violet purple, bell-shaped flowers on tall stems of dense, green foliage. An ideal cottage garden plant for the herbaceous border.
Campanula glomerata 'Superba'