- Common Name: Climbing bourbon rose
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 120cm
Mme Isaac Pereire represents all the strengths of late 19th century shrub roses. It is capable of producing some of the most opulent of flowers, with one of the best scents of all roses. The flowers are substantial and weighty. Thrives best in a open breezy position.
All of our roses have been field grown and lifted when dormant. They are then containerised in pots to keep the roots moist as they beign to root. This is the traditional way that roses are sold in the spring and summer.. Do not be alarmed if all or most of the compost falls away when you plant your rose, this compost can be incorportated into the planting hole and the rose will continue to produce fresh roots and grow away healthily. Plant the rose to the same soil level as it was in the pot.
Rosa 'Madame Isaac Péreire' (ClBb)