- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Synonyms: Paeonia 'Bowl of Love'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 75cm × 60cm
Paeonia 'Bowl of Love' (Wladyslawa)
In all aspects this is a Bowl of Beauty's little brother! Its a cute smaller version of one of the best known of all peonies. Bright pink guard petals cup a centre of frothy pale cream to white petaloids. A really free flowering plant, producing compact mounds of foliage up to around 75cm in height. Its more diminuative stature means that staking is rarely necessary. Mid season flowering.