- Common Name: Climbing rose
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Climbing
- Height & Spread: 240cm × 180cm
Repeat-flowering rose producing semi-double, cupped, lilac flowers opening from deep lilac buds. A healthy and thornless variety which will always please.
All the roses we sell have been field grown and lifted when the conditions are at their best. If ordering potted roses, as the plants will not start to put on any more root growth until the spring, please do not be surprised to find the compost fall away from the roots when you take the plant out of its pot. We use a high quality compost so you can incorporate this when you plant your rose.