- Common Name: Trailing Bellflower
- Position: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil: Moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: June to September
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Height & Spread: 15cm × 60cm
A low-growing, spreading alpine bellflower that works well in rock gardens as well as trailing over walls and in containers. A vigorous plant spreading by underground runners it will quickly fill cracks in paving and old walls, producing masses of small, star-shaped blue flowers in summer.
Best grown in full sun to partial shade and moist but well-drained soil.