- Common Name: Tawhiwhi
- Synonyms: Pittosporum 'Irene Paterson'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring, Summer
- Flower Colour: Purple
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 100cm
An evergreen shrub with rounded leaves opening white becoming green, specklesd with white, often tinged pink in winter. Sparsely produced, fragrant dark purple flowers in late spring.
Kelways Guide to Pittosporums
How to care for you Pittosporums