- Common Name: Christmas Berry
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring
- Flower Colour: White
- Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 400cm × 400cm
A dense, evergreen shrub with wonderful red young leaves which turn a dark green with age. It bears small, ivory flowers in spring though fairly sparsely. It makes a great hedging plant for a slightly sheltered spot or alternatively as a specimen plant in the border.
Photinia x fraseri 'Red Robin'