- Common Name: Lavender, English lavender
- Synonyms: Lavandula spica 'Hidcote Purple', Lavandula 'Hidcote', Lavandula 'Hidcote Blue'
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Purple
- Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 60cm × 75cm
A dwarf evergreen shrub with silvery-grey leaves and bearing deep violet flowers in dense, aromatic spikes in summer.