- Common Name: Shrubby veronica
- Synonyms: Hebe albicans 'Red Edge'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Purple, White
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 45cm × 60cm
A small, evergreen shrub with oblong, grey-green leaves edged red producing pale mauve flowers in summer, fading to white.
Hebe Care Guide
Read our Hebe Guide here