- Common Name: Crimson Bottlebrush
- Position: Full sun in a sheltered position
- Soil: Moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: Spring to summer
- Flower Colour: Red
- Hardiness: Hardy to -5°C - may require some winter protection in colder areas
- Habit: Evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 3m x 3m (after 10+ years)
An upright evergreen shrub with slender, arching branches and stiff, narrow leaves. In spring and summer it bears bright red bottlebrush-like flowers. Best grown in a sheltered position or in a container in frost-prone areas so it can be overwintered in a cool greenhouse.
Callistemon citrinus 'Splendens'
You May Also Like…