- Common Name: Hybrid tea rose
- Position: Full sun, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
A lightly fragrant hybrid tea rose with slightly cupped, soft coral pink flowers in summer. Free-flowering. A great bedding rose.
All of our roses have been field grown and lifted when dormant. They are then containerised in pots to keep the roots moist as they beign to root. This is the traditional way that roses are sold in the spring and summer.. Do not be alarmed if all or most of the compost falls away when you plant your rose, this compost can be incorportated into the planting hole and the rose will continue to produce fresh roots and grow away healthily. Plant the rose to the same soil level as it was in the pot.