- Common Name: Mountain Daisy, Mountain Sandwort
- Position: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Flowers: May to August
- Flower Colour: White
- Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters (-15 to -10)
- Habit: Mat-forming hardy perennial
- Height: 10cm
A useful carpet forming evergreen that is covered in crisp white flowers from early summer onwards. Lovely for edging paths or sunny borders and filling gaps in walls or paving.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: February to April / September to October (outdoors)
Germination can be erratic and seeds often benefit from some cold temperatures before they will germinate.