- Common Name: Blue Pimpernel
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Well-drained, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Hardiness: H3 - Hardy in coastal and relatively mild parts of the UK (-5 to 1)
- Habit: Evergreen, Trailing
- Height & Spread: 15cm × 30cm
Compact, free-flowering plants producing a vivid display throughout the summer. Ideal for mixed patio containers or formal bedding schemes, prefers a sunny position.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: February to April (indoors) / April to May (outdoors)
Grow in small groups for best impact of intense colour