- Common Name: Prince's Feather
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Red
- Hardiness: H2 - Tolerant of low temperatures, but not surviving being frozen (1 to 5)
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 45cm
Dramatic plants with large plumes of flowers, ideal for a sunny, sheltered border. Flower heads will turn to seed and retain their colour for a long season of interest.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: March to April (indoors) / March to May (outdoors)
Great with Sunflowers in cut flower displays