- Common Name: Yarrow
- Position: Full sun
- Soil: Moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: July to September
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates (< -20)
- Habit: Bushy, hardy perennial
- Height & Spread: 120cm × 45cm
Tall stems with large flat flower heads up to 15cm across, rising from dense clumps of fragrant evergreen foliage. These tolerant plants are ideal for sunny mixed borders.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: January to March (indoors) / April to June (outdoors)
Do not feed as this encourages excess foliage. Plants benefit from support in exposed locations.