- Common Name: Beard Tongue
- Synonym(s): Penstemon 'Hewells Pink', Penstemon 'Pink Bedder'
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil: Fertile, well-drained soil
- Flowers: July to October
- Flower Colour: Reddish-pink
- Hardiness: Frost hardy - will benefit from some winter protection in colder areas
- Habit: Upright, herbaceous perennial
- Height & Spread: 80cm x 50cm
A perennial with grey-green foliage and narrow panicles of bright, reddish-pink, tubular flowers in summer.
Penstemon 'Hewell Pink Bedder'