- Common Name: Himalayan cranesbill
- Synonyms: Geranioum himalayense; Geranium grandiflorum var. alpinum
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Blue, Purple
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Mat-forming
- Height & Spread: 50cm × 50cm
A rhizomatous perennial forming a mat of attractive lobed leaves and bearing violet-blue, cup-shaped flowers from late spring into summer.
Geranium himalayense 'Gravetye'