- Common Name: Bishop's Hat, Barrenwort
- Synonyms: Epimedium sulphureum, Epimedium x youngianum 'Sulphureum', Epimedium macranthum 'Sulphureum'
- Position: Full shade, Full sun, Partial shade
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Acid, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Branched, Spreading
- Height & Spread: 50cm × 50cm
A clump-forming herbaceous perennial with light green leaves tinted red and bearing sprays of primrose yellow flowers in spring
Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum'