- Common Name: Bishop's Hat, Barrenwort
- Synonyms: Epimedium sulphureum, Epimedium x youngianum 'Sulphureum', Epimedium macranthum 'Sulphureum'
- Position: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil: Well-drained to moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: May to June
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Herbaceous perennial
- Height & Spread: 50cm × 50cm
A clump-forming herbaceous perennial with light green leaves tinted red and bearing sprays of primrose yellow flowers in spring
Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum'