- Position: Full sun
- Soil: Moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: July to September
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: Half hardy (may require some winter protection)
- Habit: Tuberous perennial
- Height & Spread: 120cm × 45cm
A recent introduction which has a good vigorous habit and is very floriferous, producing large single ruby magenta flowers with golden centres. Ideal for sunny borders.
Make sure the root ball is thoroughly moist when planting. Refill the planting hole with soil mixed with some compost and a sprinkling of bone meal. Firm well and water in. Keep the plant moist after planting and do not allow to dry out.
Dahlia 'Cornish Ruby' (Sin)