- Common Name: Michelmas Daisy
- Synonyms: Aster amellus L. 'Mönch', Aster 'Mönch'
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Hardiness: H7 - Hardy in the severest European continental climates
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 40cm
Dark green leaves contrast well with clouds of long-lasting, clear, lavender-blue and yellow-eyed daisy-like flower heads on short stems, making an excellent choice for the summer border. Mildew-resistant.
Aster x frikartii 'Mönch'