- Common Name: Hybrid tea rose
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Red
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of the UK and Northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 75cm
One of the very best red hybrid tea roses.. With nearly black buds held on particularly strong stems, they are perfect for cutting. The flowers have an elegant conical shape and unfurl slowly with dark crimson ouer petals with bright red inner ones. The flowers generally come singly or in small clusters of up to three.
All of our roses have been field grown and lifted when dormant. They are then containerised in pots to keep the roots moist as they beign to root. This is the traditional way that roses are sold in the spring and summer.. Do not be alarmed if all or most of the compost falls away when you plant your rose, this compost can be incorportated into the planting hole and the rose will continue to produce fresh roots and grow away healthily. Plant the rose to the same soil level as it was in the pot.
Rosa Loving Memory = 'Korgund81' (HT)