- Synonyms: Gaura lindheimeri 'Whirling Butterflies'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: White
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 120cm × 100cm
A beautiful plant with floating white flowers for a long period from late spring to early autumn. Looks great in cottage garden schemes as well as planted amongst ornamental grasses.
Oenothera lindheimeri 'Whirling Butterflies' (G)