- Common Name: Hybrid Tea / Patio Rose
- Position: Full sun
- Soil: Well-drained to moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: June to July and September to November
- Flower Colour: Red
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Semi-evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 45cm × 50cm
An endearing miniature, patio rose with small, dark green, glossy, semi-evergreen foliage and bearing clusters of scented red flowers throughout summer.
All of our roses have been field grown and lifted when dormant. They are then containerised in pots to keep the roots moist as they beign to root. This is the traditional way that roses are sold in the spring and summer.. Do not be alarmed if all or most of the compost falls away when you plant your rose, this compost can be incorportated into the planting hole and the rose will continue to produce fresh roots and grow away healthily. Plant the rose to the same soil level as it was in the pot.