- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: White, Yellow
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Clump-forming
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 60cm
(Klehm 1968). Beautiful large blowsy full double blooms. Broad ivory white guard petals with a similar coloured explosion of inner petals with some canary yellow coloration. An immensely good doer in the garden and excellent for cutting. Midseason. Ht. 90cms.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!