- Common Name: Japanese tree peony
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring
- Flower Colour: White
- Hardiness: Hardy throughout the UK even in severe winters
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 120cm × 90cm
This sensational and truly unique tree peony has pure milky white single flowers borne in abundance. They are deeply fimbriated at the edges, as if they have been cut by a pair of fringing scissors. In the centre of each flower is a deep burgundy red carpel. This is a really special tree peony, one to be treasured and nurtured. Height and spread after 8 years approx 120cm x 90cm.
How to plant and care for tree peonies
If you have never grown a tree peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!