- Common Name: Lilac
- Synonyms: Syringa meyeri var spontanea Palibin, Syring velutina, Syringa palibinianaSyringa patula,
- Position: Full sun, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring, Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink, Purple
- Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 150cm
A slow-growing, bushy, deciduous shrub with dark green leaves and upright panicles of fragrant, lavender-pink flowers in spring and summer.
Syringa meyeri 'Palibin'