- Common Name: Japanese spiraea
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 150cm
A small, deciduous shrubwith bright orange, young foliage turning green then bright red in autumn. In summer it bears clusters of pale pink flowers.
Spiraea japonica 'Firelight'