- Synonyms: Pieris 'Little Heath'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Acid
- Flowers: Spring
- Flower Colour: Pink, White
- Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 60cm × 60cm
An attractive, small, evergreen shrub with dark green leaves edged silver (pink when young) and bearing clusters of small, bell-shaped flowers in spring. Pieris require acidic soil though they can be grown well in containers with ericaceous compost.