- Common Name: Christmas Berry
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil: Fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: April to May
- Flower Colour: Ivory
- Hardiness: Frost hardy - will require some winter protection in colder areas
- Habit: Dense, medium-sized, evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 3m x 3m
A dense, evergreen shrub with wonderful red young leaves which turn a dark green with age. It bears small, ivory flowers in spring though fairly sparsely. It makes a great hedging plant for a slightly sheltered spot or alternatively as a specimen plant in the border.
Photinia x fraseri 'Red Robin'