- Common Name: Russian sage
- Synonyms: Perovskia atriplicifolia 'Blue Spire', Perovskia hybrida 'Blue Spire'
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Well-drained, Chalk, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Hardiness: H5 - Hardy in most places throughout the UK even in severe winters
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 120cm × 100cm
An erect, small, deciduous, sub-shrub with white stems bearing aromatic foliage and plumy panicles of violetblue flowers in late summer and into autumn.
Perovskia 'Blue Spire'