- Common Name: Oregon grape
- Synonyms: Mahonia eurybracteata 'Soft Caress'
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade, North-facing, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 120cm × 100cm
A relatively new introduction being the first Mahonia to have spine-free leaves. It is an elegant shrub growing to around 1m tall and bearing spikes of bright yellow flowers in late summer and early autumn.
Kelways Guide to Mahonias
You May Be Interested In…