- Common Name: St John's Wort
- Synonyms: Hypericum patulum 'Hidcote', Hypericum 'Hidcote'
- Position: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil: Fertile, moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: July to October
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Semi-evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 120cm × 150cm
A small, bushy, evergreen shrub bearing masses of golden-yellow flowers from summer and into autumn giving a long season of interest. It will benefit from some protection from colder winds which may dry it out, so planted against a wall or in a shrub border with other plants to offer protection is advisable to keep the plant looking its best.
Hypericum x hidcoteense 'Hidcote'