- Common Name: Mexican Orange Blossom
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Well-drained, Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer, Autumn
- Flower Colour: Pink, White
- Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 250cm × 250cm
A smallish, evergreen shrub with rounded habit and slender, bright green leaves and bearing fragrant white flowers in spring opening from pink-flushed buds which are often repeated in autumn. The foliage is also aromatic when crushed.
Choisya x dewitteana 'Aztec Pearl'