- Common Name: Crimson bottlebrush
- Synonyms: Callistemon 'Splendens'
- Position: Full sun, South-facing, West-facing, Sheltered
- Soil: Moist but well-drained, Clay, Loam, Sand, Acid, Neutral
- Flowers: Spring, Summer
- Flower Colour: Red
- Hardiness: H3 - Hardy in coastal and relatively mild parts of the UK
- Habit: Evergreen, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 300cm × 300cm
An upright evergreen shrub with slender, arching branches and stiff, narrow leaves. In spring and summer it bears bright red bottlebrush-like flowers. Best grown in a sheltered position or in a container in frost-prone areas so it can be overwintered in a cool greenhouse.
Callistemon citrinus 'Splendens'