- Synonyms: Abelia x grandiflora 'Variegata', Abelia 'Francis Mason'
- Position: Full sun to partial shade in a sheltered position
- Soil: Well-drained to moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: June to October
- Flower Colour: Pale pink
- Hardiness: Borderline hardy (may require some winter protection)
- Habit: Semi-evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 130cm × 150cm
A medium-sized, semi-evergreen shrub with glossy, yellow-green foliage bearing small, trunpet-like, pale pink flowers in summer. Abelias will benefit from a sheltered site away from cold, drying winds and kept protected from the harsher frosts.
Abelia x grandiflora 'Francis Mason' (v)