- Common Name: Herbaceous Peony, Paeony
- Position: Full sun
- Soil: Well-drained to moist but well-drained, neutral to alkaline soil
- Flowers: June
- Flower Colour: Pink-white
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Herbaceous perennial
- Height & Spread: 90cm × 50cm
Superlative in every way!
This has to be one of the best of all peonies for the garden. Huge fragrant double flowers opening a beautiful pale blush pink and soon changing to purest white. An outstanding variety for cutting, the plants have a solid upright habit with firm stems and good foliage which colors well in the autumn. Later flowering. Grows to approx 90cm in height.
How to plant and care for peonies
If you have never grown a peony before, or just need a few tips or reminders, read our care guide here!
You May Also Like…
Sold Out - Available next October