- Common Name: Bullwort, Common Bishop's Weed, Herb William, False Bishop's Weed
- Position: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil: Well-drained soil
- Flowers: June to September
- Flower Colour: White
- Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Habit: Columnar / Upright hardy annual
- Height & Spread: 150cm × 50cm
Tolerant and easy plants bearing spectacular heads of delicate lacy white flowers in summer. Ideal for the back of a sunny or partially shaded cottage garden border.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: March to April (indoors) / March to May (outdoors)
Great as a filler in large cut flower displays