- Common Name: Sweet Alyssum
- Position: Full sun, East-facing, South-facing, Exposed, Sheltered
- Soil: Well-drained, Loam, Sand, Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
- Flowers: Summer
- Flower Colour: Pink, Purple, White
- Hardiness: H3 - Hardy in coastal and relatively mild parts of the UK (-5 to 1)
- Habit: Deciduous, Bushy
- Height & Spread: 10cm × 25cm
High quality bedding and container plants, smothered with fragrant blooms in a wide ranging mix of colours and shades. Ideal for edging sunny beds and borders.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: February to April (indoors) / March to May (outdoors)
Trim plants as flowers fade for a second flush of blooms