- Common Name: Mexican Paintbrush
- Position: Full sun
- Soil: Moist but well-drained soil
- Flowers: June to October
- Flower Colour: Blue
- Hardiness: H2 - Tolerant of low temperatures, but not surviving being frozen (1 to 5)
- Habit: Bushy, half hardy annual
- Height & Spread: 20cm × 20cm
Quick to flower, bearing numerous heads of small, weather resistant blooms, collectively forming soft clouds of blue. Sun loving plants, ideal for beds and containers.
Winner of an RHS Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Sow: February to April (indoors)
Pinch out growing tip to encourage bushier plants