- Common Name: Lily of the Valley Shrub
- Position: Full sun or partial shade
- Soil: Humus-rich, moist but well-drained acidic soil
- Flowers: March to May
- Flower Colour: Ivory white
- Hardiness: Fully hardy
- Habit: Compact, evergreen shrub
- Height & Spread: 150cm x 100cm
A compact, evergreen shrub with small, green leaves, edged white, turning pink in winter and spawning bright red new growth in spring followed by ivory white flowers. Pieris require acidic soil, but can also be grown in containers in ericaceous compst.
Pieris japonica 'Carnival'
You May Also Like…